Friday, August 14, 2009

passing it on...

I think there are many ways to educate staff using what I have learned on NT 23 Things. Sharing tips and techiques with coworkers, using the knowledge I have gained to help patrons more than some of my coworkers may be able to do if they have not participated.
I could take this knew knowledge and do a mini-23 things workshop over a course of time and allow all staff to participate. Or ask your superiors to consider using google docs so that collaboration on projects would be easier. Presenting the 23 things and allowing staff to pick 5 they wish to learn, and helping them through it. Sharing in meetings what we all learn from doing these things.
I plan to do a lot with my new knowledge and I am very glad I have been part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment