Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing Three - Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelees/

I had a Flickr account that I just recently opened in the past few months. I enjoy being able to share my photos with my family this way, and vice versa.

I also enjoy some of the Flickr groups, which I am a memeber of a few. The photos they post are unique and I get to look at things other than what my family and I post.

I have my Flickr account linked to my facebook account, so when I update Flickr it will show on my facebook page.

Our library (our department) just began a Flickr account under our name so that we can show our library facebook friends the progress we have been making on our renovations this summer. Which is fun and let's our patrons know what is taking place, as well as staff who are not in this building. We plan to show the phases of the renovation and the end results.

I like Flickr, there are a couple of things I think might be better if don'e differently, however, I am no expert and have faith that as with many things online that it will evolve and improve as we users master and even exceed our skills in this type of photo sharing.

Above I posted the link to my own account, but would like to post a favorite photo from someone else.

I love angels!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/floatingimitations/463821626/

No comments:

Post a Comment