Monday, June 8, 2009

Step 5...Generate Me Baby!

The generators are fun!!! I am excited about how these "things" are giving so many options of fun graphics and designs. I have expensive Adobe software at work (and I am thankful for it!) however, this allows me to do fun stuff when I am not at work, and to generate (no pun intended) new and exciting ideas for graphics for online use and usage in any in-print materials we might create too.

I have seen these ideas online and never knew how and where to use them. I consider myself a pretty savy PC and Internet user, so finding new things, FREE things, is so exciting.

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

These were a blast! I had to cut myself off after making more than a few, and so I can go home from work! I look forward to having more time to play with many of the other generator options.

What did I learn? Aside from how to make all of these cool graphics, I learned what a generator is in the virtual world. Again, it is a word I have heard a few times in some circles in library land, etc, but never knew exactly what was being referred to before now. I had fun, and I learned something...a heck of a way to start the week!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment