Monday, June 8, 2009

Step 4 of the 23 thangs...Shiny Happy Flickrs

Prior to step 4 I had already used the Flickr Spell to spell my name and such. So today I felt like challenging myself and doing some things new and exciting (I sure needed that on a Monday!)

So I went to Big Huge Labs (which, by the way, gives me visuals of big labrador retrievers...and that makes me smile!) I was excited to see all of the choices of things to do in Big Hige Labs. I was able to access and use some photos that I had not only in my Flickr account, but my photobucket account as well.

I played around with many of my photos in the different apps. and saved 2-3 of my final choices. I thought it was cool that you could readjust the layout, without having to go back into the edit mode, each time I hit the adjust button the image changed some until I got the look I was hoping for, that was way cool. Also, I like the fact that you can order the images you create.

I really enjoyed this step of our 23 things. I look forward to using this at work, home, and sharing my knowledge with my family, friends, and coworkers.

Below are the links to my newly designed creations. I hope you enjoy them, if anyone is even looking at them. ;-)

Peace Out

My creation angel in pink

My creation

No comments:

Post a Comment