Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 6...Google Reader can be Addictive!

As you can tell by this post's title I enjoyed the Google Reader exercise. Once I started doing searches and adding more feeds I did not want to stop, even though it is LUNCH TIME! (so we know it must be good!)
I added more than a few and still have so many more things in mind to add when I get a chance.
The google reader was fairly intuitive after watching the video and reading the set of instructions I was able to add and file things with ease. Searching for more add ideas can be fun, just to see what is out there and what you might run across by mistake.
I look forward to utilizing my reader account, as there are many sites I visit frequently, and this will save me time...and I need all the time I can get these days!
My hats off to Google Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment