Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My lucky number 9 - Facebook Groups, etc.

Having had a facebook account for a few years now I am actually, and I was surprised at the number myself, but I am actually a member of 222 groups! lol (yes, I know that's excessive, I do nothing in moderation!) I wil gladly name some of my groups...
I am part of the "Fuzzy's Taco Shop" group, I am a member of a small, yet amusing group called "Why, yes, I do frequently burst out in song", I am a member of many political groups which will go unwritten, I am a member of many Dallas Cowboy groups, and Texas Longhorn groups or two, I am a member of "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet"...obviously with 222 groups on my profile I could name groups for days, but I will spare us all. I LOVE groups and there is one for almost anything. I LOVE Converse shoes, last week I found 3-4 groups regarding the love and adoration the some have for these awesome, classic shoes.

YES! I have been ELATED to have people from elementary school, church camp, high school, college, etc contact me. My long lost best friend for 15 years moved away and changed jobs and we had not spoken for years and I longed to hear from her...one day there she was asking to be my friend on facebook. My first crush when I was 4 years old, he was much older (go figure!) added me recently...talk about a trip down memory lane! Actually this coming weekend many of us who reunited on facebook are meeting at an ice house near my hometown to watch a band and get caught up...I'd have never even been speaking to any of these people had it not been for facebook. The only way I know how my own brother is doing is his daily posts on facebook. So I haven't just had one happy story I have one all the time! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment